Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sorry for Today... Promise it gets Better

     This is a public apology to all those who have messaged me and called me, and tried their very best to reach me but in vain. I know I haven’t responded well to your messages and calls, or rather haven’t responded at all. I am truly sorry!
    I do this not intentionally, but I do this because I am young. Right now, this very moment in my life is very crucial to what I shall be for the rest of my life. What i do today will decide who I will be tomorrow. That is why I am always somewhere doing something, that seems insignificant to the common eye, but means something to mine.
     Being so inexperienced it is also hard for me to manage things. More stress laid on management of time. That is why I need you to bear with me now. This is how it is now, but I promise it will get better, I will get better. I am young and on my path to learning.
     I hold all my friends close to my heart. That is why even though I may not stay in close contact with you now, but I am confident that I hold you dear in my heart. With all the love you have for me, I ask you to forgive me for what I do now and stay with me until the better tomorrow....
    


No comments:

Post a Comment